Villa Ditya has 4 bedrooms. The villa is never shared with other guests at the same time and you can always use all facilities in the villa.
Low season: 1st January until 30th June and 1st September until 14th December
High season: 1st July until 31th August and 15th December until 31st December
|Total price per night|
|Total price per night
|2 persons||$ 75||€ 60||Rp 870.000||$ 95||€ 80||Rp 1.160.000|
|3 persons||$ 90||€ 75||Rp 1.088.000||$ 110||€ 95||Rp 1.378.000|
|4 persons||$ 105||€ 90||Rp 1.305.000||$ 125||€ 110||Rp 1.595.000|
|5 persons||$ 120||€ 105||Rp 1.523.000||$ 140||€ 125||Rp 1.813.000|
|6 persons||$ 130||€ 115||Rp 1.668.000||$ 150||€ 135||Rp 1.958.000|
Villa Ditya is not a guesthouse or a Bed & Breakfast but is a real private villa. The villa is never shared with other guests at the same time.
Minimum stay is 2 nights (Check in after 15:00 hours / Check out before 10:00 hours).
The rental price includes:
• Choice of breakfast (European or Indonesian)
• Coffee (Nescafé) and tea
• The use of the airco's
• Wi-fi (first 1 Gb is free of charge)
• The use of towels, bed linen and kitchen linen
• The duties of the staff (cleaning the villa, garden, swimming pool etc.)
• Booking fee: $ 25 (or € 17,50) per booking (regardless of the length of stay or the number of guests)
• End cleaning fee: IDR 250,000 payable locally (regardless of the length of stay or the number of guests)
• Baby cot: $ 10 (a babysitter is available upon request)
• Laundry service: IDR 50,000 for max. 5 kg (ironing not included)
• Extra Wi-fi credit: IDR 100,000 for approx. 150 MB. Extra Wi-fi credit can be bought in the local supermarket or via the manager of the villa.
Food and drink
Besides having lunch or dinner in one of the local restaurants in the vicinty of the villa, it is also possible to order your lunch and/or dinner in the villa prepared by a private chef. The prices are as follows:
• Lunch: IDR 40.000 per person. There is a choice of European or Indonesian lunch.
• Dinner: IDR 60.000 per person. There is a choice of diner that can be changed in consultation with the cook.
• Fresh fruit juices can be ordered separately.
For every meal IDR 10,000 is donated to local charity.
Transfers and transport
|• Transfer (one way) by car with chauffeur from Yogyakarta to Villa Ditya||$ 30 or € 25|
|• Car rent per day (including driver)||$ 50 or € 40|
|• Motorcycle rent per day||$ 8 or € 6.75 (IDR 100,000)|
|• Bicycle rent per day||$ 2.50 or € 2 (IDR 30,000)|
Distances and average travel times (by car) to Villa Ditya
|Distance||5 km||12,5 km||20 km||27,5 km||45 km||70 km|
|Travel time||15 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour||1,5 hours|
Within a week after booking, a down payment of 30% of the total rent should be made. After receipt the reservation is final. The amount prepaid is non-refundable.
No later than one month before the start of the rental period, the remaining 70% of the rental amount plus a deposit of $ 200 should be paid. The deposit will be refunded within 10 days after the end of the rental period, less damages (if any).
General terms and conditions
Click here for the general terms and conditions (in Dutch).